Information Security Statement
Established: Mar. 16, 2005
Revised: Jul. 1, 2014
To contribute to society by offering better products and services, we consider it to be our duty to protect the information assets we keep for our customers and partners as well as our own information assets. To achieve this, NEC Platforms,Ltd. ("NEC Platforms") declares the adoption of this information security statement and its implementation.
- NEC Platforms makes efforts to maintain an information security management system and to control its information assets appropriately.
- NEC Platforms builds up its internal rules and regulations so that they are in line with this statement.
- NEC Platforms continuously offers the training that is necessary to maintain information security.
- NEC Platforms implements human, organizational, and technological security controls to protect its information assets from unauthorized access, leakage, modification, theft/loss, denial of service attacks, or any other threat.
- NEC Platforms makes efforts to rapidly locate the root cause, keep damage to a minimum and prevent the recurrence if an incident posing a threat to information assets should occur.
- NEC Platforms complies with the laws and regulations as well as the national guidelines, the social standards and norms related to information security.
- NEC Platforms continuously reviews and improves those activities listed above.